Education has always been surrounded by controversies and debates when it comes to teachers’ and student’s rights, school priorities, and funding. While the crises in education on the modern side of the world continue, the conflict zones are struck with trench-deep barriers to the education. For this reason, Britain decided to contribute £90m in funds for education to Education Cannot Wait, a global fund that aims to raise target funds for education in the war-zones.
From government to education level, efforts to prioritize education have been long been propelled the notion of learning among the underdeveloped nations so the world could maintain a proper stance.
But what impact does funding actually have? Does it properly respond to the world’s need of education? To some extent, funding comes as a valuable asset. Its deficiency leads to a deteriorating education platform. For instance, schools with lack of funding are unable to deliver proper education resources to the students. The latter then approach essay writing help UK to fulfill their academic needs.
However, funding for education has numerous benefits. Some of these are listed below.
1. Increased funding helps students excel in their education by providing them the means to learn and study.
2. The rates of graduation also increase when funding is increased.
3. Schools can arrange child educational development programs for students with the funds.
4. The conditions of equity also stabilize when the schools are using adequate funds.
5. Once the funds increase, experienced teachers are hired and student achievement level is boosted.
6. With greater funds, schools are able to provide better educational opportunities to children.
7. Apart from education, schools can benefit students by responding to their overall behavior and growth pattern.
8. The funding serves as a backbone in supporting the students with a minority background.